MREK™ 504 Meter Console Assembly
© 2012-2022 Aer Sampling Group
Meets or exceeds the following methods/laws/requirements:
Section 18.104.22.168 (Metering System – except leak-free pump), US EPA Method 5
Page 3-14 (Meter Box Construction), APTD-0581: Construction Details of Isokinetic Source Sampling Equipment
MREKTM 504 Meter Console houses all the sensors/gages/meters used in the sampling train. These sensors/gages/meters measure temperatures, differential pressures, vacuum, and all other required parameters to sample the flue gas isokinetically or non-isokinetically.
The MREKTM 504 Meter Console is situated at the end of your sampling train—after the umbilical cable.
This product connects to the following (non-exhaustive) list of products from Aer Sampling:
- PN-1379 --- Umbilical Cable Assembly
- PN-357 --- Leak-Free Stack Testing Pump Assembly
Pitot line (Positive): 1/4 inch quick connect body
Pitot line (Negative): 1/4 inch quick connect stem
Sample line: 1/2 inch quick connect body
Electrical: 5-contact socket circular connector
Thermocouple: Type K, Standard
Vacuum: 3/8 inch quick connect stem
Pressure: 3/8 inch quick connect body
Electrical: C13 IEC outlet
Power connection: C14 IEC inlet
Dry gas meter:
Accurate to ±1.5% in the range of 0.0042 m3/min to 0.0417 m3/min
Working temperature of -77 ºF to 131 ºF (-25 ºC to 55 ºC)
0 to 10 inH2O (254 mmH2O)
Temperature control: Analog; Solid-state power relay
Temperature sensor (Type K):
LED display (red)
Range: -221 ºF to 2502 ºF (-105 °C to 1372 °C)
Vacuum gage: Analog; -30 to 0 inHg (-100 to 0 kPa)
100-127 V / 60 Hz --- PN-1342
220-240 V / 50 Hz --- PN-1272
Packing dimensions (Length x Width x Height):
With external case:
Weight: ~46 lbs / 21 kg
A Leak Check Report will be issued according to:
- US EPA Method 5 (US CFR Title 40, Part 60, Appendix A, Test Method 5), Section 8.4.1 (Leak Check of Metering System Shown in Figure 5-1)
- US EPA Method 5 (US CFR Title 40, Part 60, Appendix A, Test Method 5), Section 22.214.171.124.1 (Before calibrating the meter box)
Meter Console Calibration:
Meter console shall be calibrated after each field use. The various sensors/gages/meters shall be calibrated regularly to ensure accurate sampling.
- Dry Gas Meter
The dry gas meter of this MREKTM 504 Meter Console comes uncalibrated. To order for a calibration (prior to use in the field), please add PN-1483 --- Calibration of Dry Gas Meter into your cart before checking out (for online/website order) or please contact our Regional Sales Office (for offline orders).
For the dry gas meter calibration (PN-1483), a calibration certificate for dry gas meter (Y) and orifice meter/tube (ΔH@) will be issued:
- The dry gas meter is calibrated according to US EPA Method 5 (US CFR Title 40, Part 60, Appendix A, Test Method 5), Section 16.2, using reference critical orifices calibrated according to US EPA Method 5, Section 16.2.2, and other reference instruments with calibrations traceable to the International System of Units (SI).
- Temperature Sensor
The temperature sensor of this MREKTM 504 Meter Console comes uncalibrated. To order for a calibration (prior to use in the field), please add PN-1484 --- Calibration of Temperature Sensor into your cart before checking out (for online/website order) or please contact our Regional Sales Office (for offline orders).
For the temperature sensor calibration (PN-1484), a calibration certificate will be issued:
- The temperature sensor is calibrated according to US EPA Method 2 (US CFR Title 40, Part 60, Appendix A, Test Method 2), Section 10.3, using reference instruments with calibrations traceable to the International System of Units (SI).
Refer to Aer Sampling Stack Testing Field Guide (PN-638) for list of maintenance
Manufacturing Warranty and Technical Support
All our products come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects and one-month technical support for free. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for more details.
Information presented here is subjected to Aer Sampling Group's terms and conditions.
In case of discrepancy between English version and the non-English version, the English version shall prevail.
Doc ID: AERHQWW-pn-1342-en
Last revised (Excluding prices): 0; 10.23.20
|Catalog ID||Catalog/Product Name||Obsolete Catalog ID(s)|
100-127V MREKTM 504 Meter Console Assembly
|PN-1272||220-240V MREKTM 504 Meter Console Assembly||PN-1036|