O-ring for S29 Ball Joints --- PN-1246
Meets or exceeds the following methods/laws/requirements:
A sealing ring or gasket used to fill in the gaps between two components when they are joined together. It prevents particles or fluid from leaking out and helps maintain the internal pressure, providing a safe and smooth operation.
This O-ring is specifically fitted on a size S29 ball joint to ensure a leak-free connection with a size S29 cup joint.
This product is a replacement part or accessory for Aer Sampling's nozzle and probes, filtering, and condensation systems.
This product connects to the following (non-exhaustive) list of products from Aer Sampling:
- K-155 --- Greenburg-smith Impinger Kit
- K-170 --- Knockout Impinger Kit
- K-153 --- Plain Impinger Kit
- K-179 --- Resin Trap Kit
- K-152 --- Short Stem Impinger Kit
- K-176 --- 3 inch Filter Holder Outlet Kit
- K-180 --- Cyclone Bypass Kit
- K-189 --- Filter Bypass Kit
- K-200 --- SUS Probe Liner (Type C) Kit, 4 ft
- K-201 --- SUS Probe Liner (Type C) Kit, 6 ft
- K-156 --- Glass Filter Holder Kit
- K-173 --- Plain Impinger Insert Kit
- K-172 --- Short Impinger Insert Kit
- K-171 --- Greenburg Smith Impinger Insert Kit
Material and Temperature:
Recommended Maximum Working Temperature
401 ºF (205 ºC)
Weight (Gravitational): 0.002 lbs / 0.001 kg
Packing Dimensions (Length x Width x Height):
English (inch): 0.94 x 0.94 x 0.16
Metric (cm): 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.4
Sold individually. Ensure that you enter the exact quantity in your cart prior to checking out (for website orders).
All our products come with a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects and one-month technical support for free. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for more details.
Information presented here is subjected to Aer Sampling Group's terms and conditions.
In case of discrepancy between English version and the non-English version, the English version shall prevail.
Doc ID: AERHQWW-pn-1246-en
Last revised (Excluding prices): 1; 09.21.22
Obsolete Catalog ID: -
We Also Recommend
© 2012-2023 Aer Sampling --- aersampling.com (aers.co)