Standard Terms and Conditions
We put a lot of effort into ensuring the consistency of meaning across the different languages that our customers prefer.
However, mistranslations are inevitable and to be expected.
In the case of any discrepancies between languages under any circumstances, the English version shall prevail.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Aer Sampling sells products under these terms and conditions and will not be bound to terms and conditions stated by the Customer in any offer, acceptance or other contractual document.
Placing an order or accepting delivery of products constitutes acceptance of terms and conditions.
Prices are available online at our website www.aersampling.com. Aer Sampling conducts regular price updates and reviews and our prices are subject to change without notice.
The prices in effect when we receive your payment (and not when we receive your order) will be the effective prices.
In the case of a discrepancy between prices, it is at the sole discretion of Aer Sampling to decide which is the effective price(s) of any products.
Unless otherwise mentioned, 100% prepayment is required for all orders.
Payment may be made via online telegraphic/bank transfer or by Visa/MasterCard (via Paypal).
Place your order by emailing your Purchase Order to firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online shopping cart.
Orders are only processed for shipping when payment has been received in full.
No cancellation of an order will be accepted after payment has been made.
An order that is unpaid for (haven’t met payment terms) becomes invalid after a price change in any one of its items. It is at the sole discretion of Aer Sampling whether or not to accept invalid orders.
Shipment and Delivery
Unless otherwise instructed, shipments are shipped in full to your address (door to door) as soon as possible after payment terms have been met on an order. Freight charges are prepaid and added to the invoice.
Aer Sampling reserves the right to make partial shipments where delays beyond our control may delay a portion of the order.
Delay in Delivery and Force Majeure
1) Delivery and availability dates are estimates and approximate only and although Aer Sampling will use its best endeavors to maintain these estimates, no liability is accepted for delay from any cause whatsoever.
2) If for any cause, including but without limiting to any acts of God, war, strike, lock out, industrial disputes, governmental or semi-governmental award, enactment priority or restrictions, fire, flood, storm or tempest, delay in obtaining licenses, transport, labor or materials, accidents, lack of stock, damage to Aer Sampling’s work or business or those of it suppliers, Aer Sampling is prevented from making delivery or performance at the time stipulated, Aer Sampling shall be entitled at its option either to extend the time for delivery of performance for a reasonable period or to determine the contract and the Customer shall not in consequence in either case have any claim for damages and shall pay for all deliveries made or services performed prior to the date of such determination and all expenses incurred and monies paid by Aer Sampling in connection with the contract.
3) The time of delivery in any quotation/offer represents the time at which the goods are to be ready for dispatch from Aer Sampling’s premises and Aer Sampling is to be allowed further time necessary to cover transit to points of delivery. Aer Sampling shall not be held liable or be penalized for late deliveries.
Freight charges are calculated based on the value of the order and includes insurance.
Freight charges are subject to change without notice.
Damages during Shipping
Products shipped out by Aer Sampling are covered by insurance, usually by the freight vendor (such as UPS, Fedex, DHL etc.).
Products damaged due to shipping shall be replaced free of charge (including the subsequent re-shipping) by Aer Sampling provided that the Customer cooperates with Aer Sampling on meeting the requirements of any insurance claims procedures and that the claim is successful.
It is at the sole discretion of Aer Sampling whether or not to replace the damaged products in the case of an unsuccessful claim with the insurance provider.
Import duties & fees & GST/VAT/Sales taxes
Unless otherwise instructed, all orders are shipped with import duties & fees and GST/VAT/Sales taxes prepaid by the Customer. This is to make sure our Customers get the goods to their doorsteps without having to deal with customs and other regulatory agencies.
Due to the constantly changing laws and regulations of different countries, duties/fees/taxes are subject to change without notice.
If these duties/fees/taxes are inadequate when the goods have arrived at the port of entry in your country, we may ask you to make another payment to cover the difference before the goods are released for delivery to you. If there is an excess of such duties/fees/taxes, it will be converted into credits with Aer Sampling. This will only apply to the duties/fees/taxes, which are imposed by the relevant governmental/regulatory agencies.
Shipping Items to Aer Sampling for Inspection/Re-calibration
The Customer shall be responsible for all freight charges and any import duties/fees/taxes incurred.
For further details, please visit the respective product page on inspection and re-calibration.
Technical Support & Fair Access Policy
For further details, please visit the respective product page on technical support.
Limited Manufacturing Warranty
Aer Sampling warrants products to be free from defects in workmanship for a period of one year from date of delivery. The sole and exclusive remedy for defective goods shall be to repair or replace defective parts or payment price of the goods for which damages are claimed at Aer Sampling's option. Freight for return of defective items will be at the sole discretion of Aer Sampling except as described in our guarantee, there are no express warranties or implied warranties including, but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Aer Sampling shall not be subject to and disclaims: (1) any other obligations or liabilities arising out of breach of contract or warranty, (2) any obligations whatsoever arising from tort claims (including negligence and strict liability) or arising under other theories of law with respect to products sold or services rendered by Aer Sampling, or any undertakings, acts or omissions relating thereto, and (3) all consequential, incidental and contingent damages whatsoever.
Design changes are made from time to time. Some items may differ slightly from catalog illustrations or descriptions.
Limitation of Liability
1) Aer Sampling and the Customer hereby agree that, to the extent permitted by law in the event of any loss, damage or claim arising out of a breach of one or more of the consumer warranties and/or the Manufacturer’s Warranty the liability of Aer Sampling is limited to, at the option of Aer Sampling, the repair or replacement of the goods or the cost of such repair or replacement or, in the case of services, to the supplying of the services again.
2) Parts and labor for repair or replacement pursuant to sub clause 1) shall be provided by Aer Sampling during normal working hours at a place of business of Aer Sampling and Aer Sampling shall have no liability for the cost of transportation of the goods to such place of business.
3) The Customer’s property under Aer Sampling’s custody or control will be entirely at the Customer’s risk as regards to loss or damage thereto or thereby from whatsoever cause arising.
4) Aer Sampling shall not be subject to nor incur and the Customer hereby releases Aer Sampling from any claim, action or liability for consequential loss or damage to persons or property including, without limited the generality of the foregoing, loss of use of the goods or of profits, or loss on resale, arising by reason of delay or non-delivery, defective materials or workmanship, negligence or any conduct or things permitted or omitted by Aer Sampling.
5) All rejected parts or defective parts shall be the property of Aer Sampling to dispose of as it sees fit.
6) Aer Sampling accepts no responsibility whatsoever for errors in dimensions, quantities, specifications or otherwise where orders for any goods are placed on Aer Sampling by the Customer otherwise than in writing.
7) Aer Sampling accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to or maintenance of secrecy with respect to any plans, drawings, samples or other materials supplied by the Customer to Aer Sampling.
Return of Goods
Aer Sampling is not obligated to accept, in any case, the return of goods for credit. The return of goods for credit is subjected to the conditions outlined below, pending approval by Aer Sampling.
1) Return of goods authorization from Aer Sampling must accompany any returned goods.
2) Packaging: Where goods were originally supplied in Aer Sampling’s carton, any returns shall be made in that original carton and the goods shall be in their original and unmarked condition, complete with any instruction sheets supplied.
3) Freight: Outward and inward freight and transport charges are the responsibility of the Customer. If not prepaid by the Customer, freight will be deducted from the amount of credit.
4) Governmental taxes: Such taxes/duties charged on returned goods already paid by Aer Sampling shall be the responsibility of the Customer and shall be deducted from the amount of credits.
5) Goods not returnable: The following goods cannot be returned for credit under any conditions:
Any merchandise specially/custom made, including items cut to length. Any goods altered, or damaged or used by the Customer, and/or without all its original packaging.
6) Goods must be returned within 14 days of date of dispatch in new condition as supplied.
7) A re-stocking fee of USD 200 will be deducted from the amount of credits.
8) Identification: No responsibility will be accepted for any delays in releasing credits caused by goods being incorrectly branded or returned because of inadequate identification.
9) 14 days cash back guarantee: Aer Sampling will refund in cash back to the Customer (subject to point 1 to 8 above) as long as the following terms and conditions are met:
- The Customer must be an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
- The order and all its goods must be shipped back to Aer Sampling’s premises via Aer Sampling’s courier (on a collect account) at the Customer’s cost.
- Freight charges and governmental duties/taxes/fees will be deducted from the money refunded.
- The “14 days money back guarantee” refund shall be limited to a maximum of fifteen thousand dollars per Customer per two years.
Information presented here is subjected to Aer Sampling Group's terms and conditions.
Doc ID: AERHQWW-tnc-en
Last revised: 0; 11.13.20
© 2012-2023 Aer Sampling --- aersampling.com (aers.co)